Saturday 15 March 2014

Volume 13 Chapter 51 Release! (Full Volume)

Chapter 51! This concludes volume 13!!

Thanks so SO much to Dragonkitty, Janneke, and OtakuMommy for helping out with the editing and typesetting! I can't thank you enough!

Chapter 48 - Link
Chapter 49 - Link
Chapter 50 - Link
Chapter 51 - Link
Full Volume - Link












Just wondering if anyone else feels sorry for Kurama or if it's just me ... I mean, I know obviously that Ryouko and Ryuunosuke will end up together because they are the main couple ... but Kurama really IS a nice guy! And he just loses out!!

3 comments:

  1. Thank-you!

    I do feel bad for Kurama because he really does love Yuki and proved that by manipulating Fuji into finally getting off his butt and fighting for Sakura. I love those two together but poor Kurama. I hope one day he falls in love with a girl who will return his feelings. I don't blame Sakura because you can't help who you fall for but I want Kurama to have some happiness. I would read a manga with him as the MC.

    ReplyDelete