Monday 5 May 2014

Volume 15 Chapter 57 Release!

This chapter's subject is a little close to home as I am 4 months pregnant right now :O However, I am not in high school and I'm married, unlike poor Ryouko. But I know how scary it is taking a pregnancy test!!

Enjoy the chapter :) The next one is the end! (Well, the end of the main story, then the final chapter takes place 5 years later, and then there is an extra!)

Thanks so much to my editors again!! Janneke, OtakuMommy, and DragonKitty, I owe you a lot! Janneke is done now and I want to thank her so much for all her time :)

Chapter 56 - Link
Chapter 57 - Link
Chapter 58 -
Chapter 59 -
Extra

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the release! I'm glad to finally see it done.

    I searched for a contact e-mail and couldn't find it, so I'll ask here. May I have your permission to upload your scanlations on Batoto? If you want to establish terms ("no uploading until x days have passed since the release", "only staff may upload", or any other you think), that's completely fine. Of course if you don't want to, Batoto won't host your releases at all (what would be such a pity).

    Thank you for your attention and keep up the good work! :)

    ReplyDelete